Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday 13...words I've learned lately



  1. EMAIL BANKRUPTCY :: When you have so many emails you don't even try to sort through them...just trash them all and start over.

  2. MYSPY :: Going on MySpace and checking out all your exes, former bosses, the high school quarterback...

  3. DICK FLICK :: The opposite of a CHICK FLICK

  4. DRUNK CATCHER :: Trip spots on the side walk

  5. FLOORDROBE :: Clothes strewn about the room, usually on the floor.

  6. BREAK YOUR CRAYONS :: Ruin your whole day.

  7. VEGI-CURIOUS :: Trying to be a vegetarian.

  8. TRUTHENIZE :: Telling someone a painful truth

  9. HOSTAGE LUNCH :: When the company has lunch brought in to be nice...but really it's to keep you working.

  10. BLOGORRHEA :: blog posts that say nothing...just posting for the sake of posting

  11. GOOGLE DRIFT :: When you start searching for something and all of the sudden, it's 2 hours later.

  12. DEAD FROG :: Mooning...to the front. I guess junk up against a window must look like a dead frog...maybe if they manscape...

  13. EARJACKING :: Someone who hijacks conversations...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I love Email Bankruptcy and Blogorrhea! I've been guilty of doing both of those. hehe

Fantasic list!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Heh, I love #10. Priceless!

Bri said...

I love the one about Google drift and while I hadn't heard the "break your crayons" expression before, I love it. :D Great list - I laughed - a lot.